The indicators are:
- Driving under the influence of drugs;
- Share of 30km/h road lane lengths in urban zones;
- Red-light negations by road users;
- Compliance with traffic rules at intersections;
- Helmet wearing of PMD riders;
- Self-reported risky behaviour;
- Attitudes towards risky behaviour;
- Use of lights by cyclists in the dark;
- Enforcement of traffic regulations;
- Alternative speeding indicators.
For each of these indicators a methodology will be developed and subsequently data collection and analysis will take place at limited scale in order to test the feasibility and reliability of the method.